This article will guide you through the steps suggested you take to re-open your studio.
- Complete ClubReady's Re-Open Survey
- Review or create new Waiver for clients to complete when entering club
- Communicate with your members!
- Once members are bulk unfrozen, check Invoices Coming Due
- Check Frozen Members report to see if any members should remain frozen.
- Use ClubReady Tools if any bulk adjustments need to be made to member accounts.
- Review Member List report to ensure membership expiration, invoice due date and next payment amount are correct
- Turn on Late Pay settings and make any necessary adjustments
- Review Past Dues report to see if anyone should not be past due, make any necessary adjustments
- Review & Update Class/Service Schedule
- Review & Update Products/Inventory
- If you have leadSPEAK and globally turned OFF automation, be sure to globally turn back ON when you're ready.